May 6, 2009

What if there ISN'T any purpose to my life??

It's sad to think there is no "purpose" to my life.

At times I relish in this thought, it helps me release all feelings of responsibility! Yet, the knowing "it doesn't really matter" worries my ego.

"Of course it matters!"

*sigh*

So, my ego struggles with the knowing and the not knowing, the grasping and releasing, the desires and contentment.

It's odd to be experiencing this awakened middle place. Where "both" worlds are clear, and clearly in opposition. Yet, this state allows me to see a third view... the place where duality disappears and all is one.

Such an odd place... where ALL IS ONE and ONE IS ALL. The beauty, the knowing, the human mind's confusion over which "side" to pick.

Pick neither, my dear. Choose just ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment